Floodlight and Light Fixtures
Floodlight and lighting fixtures are designed according to the LED technical requirements in order to make the most of this new technology.
Thw project combines a lightweight and compact design with high performance in terms of reliability, safety, efficiency and energy savings, ensuring unalterable brightness and light quality.
- Body: Low copper content aluminium alloy fitted with cooling fins for better heat dissipation
- Glass face: Shock and temperature resistant tempered glass sealed with aluminium ring
- Gaskets: Acid, hydrocarbon and high temperature resistant silicone
- Supporting bracket: Stainless steel 316L
- Bolts and screws: Stainless steel
- Entries: 2 x ISO M20 entries. Fixture kit with PLG1IB plug and NAV20SIB cable gland
- Coating: Polyester coating Ral 7035 (Light grey) : The STANDARD of the aluminium alloy used by Cortem has passed the tests required by standards EN60068-2-30 (hot/humid cycles) and EN60068-2-11 (salt mist tests)